Sign your name here to commit to being a reproductive freedom voter.
By signing your name, you are affirming your NARAL Pro-Choice MA membership.
Need help voting? Here’s how:
Make a plan to vote. Make sure you are registered to vote and decide whether you will vote in-person or by mail.
- Voting by mail: In order to receive your ballot by mail, you must submit a vote by mail application. For a general election ballot, your application must reach your local election office no later than October 28.
- Need to submit a vote by mail application? Fill out the form to the right. By submitting this form, you are affirming your NARAL Pro-Choice MA membership.
- Voting in person: To limit crowding at polling places, there will be additional days of early voting this year. Find your early voting location and times.
Research the candidates. Find out who we’ve endorsed.
Vote! Massachusetts can be a national leader in reproductive freedom. That’s only possible if the pro-choice majority across this state shows up to elect reproductive freedom champions.
- If you are voting by mail, you can track your ballot. For general elections, your ballot must be postmarked no later than November 3 and must be back at your local election office by November 6.
- If you are voting in person, you can vote on election day. Find your polling location and don’t forget to wear a mask!